Cosmetic dentistry is the art of a dental procedure focused on restoring teeth to their natural looking beauty, and enhancing a smile’s overall esthetic appearance, while also helping maintain the health and function of the teeth. Cosmetic dentistry improves the patient’s self-image – enhancing the patient’s smile often times has a positive emotional and psychological impact on the patients’ life.
There are many new dental procedures and techniques used in cosmetic dentistry. They include, but are not limited to:
- Porcelain veneers and inlays to fix broken/cracked, mismatched teeth, or correct gaps between teeth.
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Teeth bleaching and whitening to correct stained teeth.
- Laser dentistry to fix “gummy” smiles – where a disproportionate amount of the gums show when smiling.
- Use non-metal crowns to replace old crowns that show black lines.
After examining your teeth, Dr. Arteaga will suggest customized cosmetic treatments that will fit your smile. Call Dr. Arteaga Family & Cosmetic Dentistry today to schedule an appointment.